Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9 Miles Back down

Well this picture was the highlight of the day! Two great ladies and biscuits and gravy! The run was out in horse country in eastern North County and was fun as I'd never been to that area. Always fun to see a new area! The run was not my best but I did it! Weight still hovers about 219. Hopefully I'll get below 215 this week after I pound out 14 miles this Saturday! It's a coastal run around Torrey Pines State Beach area north into Del Mar and back. I'm blessed to have such a beautiful setting to run in and such wonderful friends and sponsors. These two gals are friends & mentors! Thanks to all for your encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture!!! :-) You did great and every week you are getting stronger... Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete